Die Microsoft Ignite Konferenz ist die grösste und wichtigste Konferenz für Kunden und Partner, gerne teilen wir einige für uns relevante News mit unseren Kunden.
OneDrive and SharePoint work together to make storing and accessing all your files simple and powerful. We recently outlined a vision for file management in Office 365 that included a set of new features, such as simplified file sharing (both inside and outside your organization), the ability to copy files directly from OneDrive to SharePoint, mobile access to all your Office 365 files on iOS and the innovative Discover view that uses Microsoft Graph to suggest relevant and trending files.
New sync capabilities include:
- Ability to sync SharePoint Online document libraries and OneDrive folders shared with you (preview available today).
- An “activity center” has been added to the OneDrive sync client to allow you to view synchronization and file activity at a glance (preview available today).
New browser capabilities include:
- Rich thumbnails and previews for over 20 new file types (rolling out before the end of 2016).
- Ability to access and edit all your files in OneDrive and SharePoint Online from the OneDrive browser client (rolling out before the end of 2016).
- Capability to download multiple files as a .zip file (rolling out before the end of 2016).
New mobile capabilities include:
- Notifications to your iOS or Android device when someone shares a OneDrive file with you
- Access to SharePoint Online files in the OneDrive app on Android
- Multi-page scan enhancements in the OneDrive app on Android
- Ability to see over time how many people have discovered and viewed your files in OneDrive for iOS
New IT capabilities include:
- Enhancements to integration with Office 2016
- Simple, flexible OneDrive user management in Office 365
- Dedicated OneDrive administration console in Office 365 (rolling out before the end of 2016).